Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Where the heck have you been??

That's what you all want to ask me...that is anyone who might occassionally read my blog. I know, it's been way too long, but hey....life's been busy. Since my last post we have moved into our new apartment and it is really great. No more stairs, more space, more storage, etc. And the best part it, no more commute!! It has been really good for us to all be in one town together. Arlington, so far, is an ok place to live...other than the fact that the closest Super Target is in a different city!! We're getting used to shopping at different stores, but really missing our Sprouts grocery store. But overall, it's been good.

I think Nate is getting used to his new caregiver. Her name is Donna and we like her. She is different from Sherry, and I do miss some of the things that Sherry used to do. But Donna is a rule follower, and she is teaching Nate how to follow rules too. It took a few weeks to get settled at Donna's house, but he is now one of the gang and doing well. We also have a new doctor for Nate, and we have met her once and another doctor in her practice once. No complaints there, they have been great!

DJ's job has been challenging...to say the least. But he is working through most of the issues and getting the stores fixed to the way they should be. Lots and lots of issues there, but he's working hard to make his job better! My job has not changed and it is better now that I am not having to make that awful commute. :)

So, to sum it up, we are enjoying our new apartment and getting used to our new work and daycare environments. Life is good, we are all healthy, and I can't complain about anything! We miss our family, but the extra time we have with each other is totally worth it. Hopefully I'll get some Easter pictures up soon, there are some super cute ones!! Have a blessed day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You're back! I was about to say something on Facebook! Glad life is well!

    ReplyDelete